|Place of Origin:||CHONGQING, CHINA|
|Brand Name:||KONCH GAS|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 PCS|
|Price:||USD2.5-3.0 per Piece|
|Delivery Time:||10-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 PCS per Month|
|Material:||SS304 + PVC||Connectors:||Thread + Thread|
|Length:||500 Mm 20''||Usage:||Natural Gas|
Explosion Proof Natural Gas Hose,
20 Foot Natural Gas Hose DN13,
DN13 Natural Gas Hose
20 foot Explosion Proof High Safety Corrugated Natural Gas Hose
Stainless steel corrugated hose for connection of gas appliance
1. The pipe body is made of imported stainless steel, which has been formed by more than 20 years of mature technology. Under high temperature treatment, the pipe body is softened and the internal structure is strengthened;
2. The outside of the pipe body is covered with flame-retardant material, which protects the pipe body and strengthens the flexibility of the pipe body, which is convenient for burying the pipe;
3. The pipe body is made of thin-walled stainless steel material, which can be formed more than 30 meters at a time, which is convenient for transportation and interception according to requirements, avoiding waste;
4. Similar products have been widely used in Japan, Europe and the United States, and are technically reasonable and advanced. One kilometer of gas pipeline installation, user access point, we will provide you with safe, beautiful and light products.
1. High-quality imported 304 stainless steel, with nickel content ≥8.0%, over 50 years of service life of the
stainless-steel pipe body.
2. Deeper and denser corrugation, with better flexibility and safety.
3. Integrated pipe fittings and pipes, making the installation easier and faster;
4. Short and hidden tube neck inside the tube, good protected and invulnerable to damage
Highlights of Product —— SAFE USE OF GAS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
01/ Protective sleeve,flame-retardant material
Outer sleeve adopts insulating and flame-retardant material, which effectively prevents burning, and it is automatically extinguished without fire sources.
02/ SS304 hose, rat bite-proof
The high-strength SS304 hose is with high pressure bearing, can also effectively prevent gas leakage caused by rat bites
03/ Thick copper pipe, well connection seal
The pipe fittings are made of HPb59-1 copper, electroplated surface, built-in sealing rings (NBR rubber), with excellent sealing performance.
04/ Super flexibility, bend at will
The design of corrugated hose secures its very good flexibility, bend at will, convenient installation.
05/ Air grooves
The cover sleeve with air grooves can guide the leaking gas to flow to the detective hole at the connecting ends, for purpose of accurate monitoring.
Brand: Konch Gas
Product name: Stainless steel corrugated hose for gas
Inner tube: SS304
Outer sleeve: Soft PVC, flame-retardant
Connectors: Copper HPb59-1, SS30408
Sealing ring: NRB (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
Nominal pressure: PN≤0.2MPa
Working temperature: -20℃ to 120℃
Application: Pipeline of gas, LPG, natural gas, biogas and connections to gas appliances.
|Hose outer dia. φDo (±0.2mm)||13.5||16.0||16.8||18.5||20.0||25.0||32.0|
PVC outer dia.
|Hose inner dia. φDi (+0.3mm)||9.6||12.6||13.0||15.0||16.0||20.0||25.0|
Hose pitch q
|Item name||Plastic hose||Aluminum tube||SS304 corrugated hose|
|Service life||3 years||10 years||50 years|
|Connection method||Clamp||Press+Screw||Snap ring+Screw|
|Advantages||1. Good flexibility.
2. Cheap price.
|1. High safety level and long service life||1. Good flexibility.
2. Very long service life.
3. High safety level, easy to monitor leaking
4. Easy installation, solid connection
|Disadvantages||1. Short service life
2. Easy broken, easy been cut
3. Easy to loosen and fall off
|1. Low flexibility, not easy to bend
2. Low compensation, easy to loosen
3. Easy to loosen at press spot due to temperature change
|1. Price higher, if not take life time into account|
WORKSHOP AND EQUIPMENT
6 Production lines for stainless steel gas pipes, and10 lines for PVC-U/ PPR water pipes