|Place of Origin:||CHONGQING, CHINA|
|Brand Name:||KONCH GAS|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 meter|
|Price:||USD0.9-1.3 per Metre|
|Delivery Time:||10-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1 million metre per year|
|Product Name:||Flexible Cooker Gas Hose||Material:||SS304 + PVC|
|Outer Dia.:||18.5 Mm||Usage:||Natural Gas|
DN15 Cooker Gas Hose,
Flexible Stainless Steel Gas Pipe,
DN15 Stainless Steel Gas Pipe
50 Years Warranty Stainless Steel Flexible Cooker Gas Hoses
1. Good workability: the stainless steel corrugated is a thin-walled hose, the overall weight is reduced,
and the load of construction work and construction time are greatly reduced.
2. Anti-vibration and anti-dislocation: The stainless steel bellows has the characteristics of good flexibility
and displacement compensation.
3. Beautiful appearance: The appearance is clear and bright, and it is as bright as new forever.
4. Shock resistance and high speed.
5. Few leakage points: The stainless steel bellows can be bent, and the use of fewer joints can effectively
reduce potential safety hazards.
1. Flexible ways of installation and beautiful layout, such as It can be installed in the open, in the dark,
through the ceiling or embedded in the wall, the laying method is flexible and diverse, and the installation
effect is beautiful.
2. The internal metal hose is made of S30408 austenitic stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and
non-aging, with a designed service life of more than 50 years.
3. The design of air grooved plastic sleeve is easy for monitoring leaking.
4. It is with compensation, good shock resistance, resistance to thermal expansion and contraction, and
resistance to uneven settlement., as well as excellent high temperature resistance, low temperature
resistance and fire resistance.
5. Light weight, good bending performance, free length choices, simple installation.
Highlights of Product —— SAFE USE OF GAS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
01/ Protective sleeve,flame-retardant material
Outer sleeve adopts insulating and flame-retardant material, which effectively prevents burning, and it is automatically extinguished without fire sources.
02/ SS304 hose, rat bite-proof
The high-strength SS304 hose is with high pressure bearing, can also effectively prevent gas leakage caused by rat bites
03/ Thick copper pipe, well connection seal
The pipe fittings are made of HPb59-1 copper, electroplated surface, built-in sealing rings (NBR rubber), with excellent sealing performance.
04/ Super flexibility, bend at will
The design of corrugated hose secures its very good flexibility, bend at will, convenient installation.
05/ Air grooves
The cover sleeve with air grooves can guide the leaking gas to flow to the detective hole at the connecting ends, for purpose of accurate monitoring.
Brand: Konch Gas
Product name: Stainless steel corrugated hose for gas
Inner tube: SS304
Outer sleeve: Soft PVC, flame-retardant
Connectors: Copper HPb59-1, SS30408
Sealing ring: NRB (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
Nominal pressure: PN≤0.2MPa
Working temperature: -20℃ to 120℃
Application: Pipeline of gas, LPG, natural gas, biogas and connections to gas appliances.
|Hose outer dia. φDo (±0.2mm)||13.5||16.0||16.8||18.5||20.0||25.0||32.0|
PVC outer dia.
|Hose inner dia. φDi (+0.3mm)||9.6||12.6||13.0||15.0||16.0||20.0||25.0|
Hose pitch q
|Item name||Plastic hose||Aluminum tube||SS304 corrugated hose|
|Service life||3 years||10 years||50 years|
|Connection method||Clamp||Press+Screw||Snap ring+Screw|
|Advantages||1. Good flexibility.
2. Cheap price.
|1. High safety level and long service life||1. Good flexibility.
2. Very long service life.
3. High safety level, easy to monitor leaking
4. Easy installation, solid connection
|Disadvantages||1. Short service life
2. Easy broken, easy been cut
3. Easy to loosen and fall off
|1. Low flexibility, not easy to bend
2. Low compensation, easy to loosen
3. Easy to loosen at press spot due to temperature change
|1. Price higher, if not take life time into account|
WORKSHOP AND EQUIPMENT
6 Production lines for stainless steel gas pipes, and10 lines for PVC-U/ PPR water pipes